Thank you for your interest in volunteering with South Carolina First Steps. We are thrilled that you are interested in sharing your time and talents with us. Research shows that volunteering is beneficial to you because it:
- Builds a connection with others;
- Increases physical and mental health;
- Advances your career through acquiring new skills;
- Gives personal fulfillment and purpose
There are many ways to give back to our organization. Check out the different ways to volunteer your time below.
- Serving as a volunteer with your local partnership (e.g. assisting with events, field trips or other local office projects)
- Serving on the Board of a South Carolina First Steps local partnership
- Serving as a member on the South Carolina First Steps Board
- And more!
If you would like to know more about volunteering with our organization, contact Valencia Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 803-734-0100.